finishing books

Have you ever finished a book and felt as if you were losing a friend? Especially long books or series. I feel bummed out that I finished mine, it was actually my first try at listening to audiobooks so I thought I would give the Twilight saga a chance. Yeah, yeah, I know. But I have been listening to it almost every day since the start of winter break in December and I just finished today. I sort of feel let down and want a bit more. I guess it was no Harry Potter - Deathly Hallows, but not everything can be nearly as amazing.

On a more serious (crafting) note. Me and Sara haven't been doing much! Gross, I know. I plan on sewing tomorrow. I make letters for my fraternity and we have an event Saturday in Pittsburgh so I wanted to sport some new flashy letters. I have really cute vintage looking paisley printed fabric so perhaps it will make me look more like I enjoy old lady style. Hah. Since February has started that means a new craft! I brought up the idea of perhaps knitting.. without! knifty knitters. I learned by hand a few years ago but I was terrible at it so I stopped. Perhaps this is our chance. So keep on the lookout.

xo.helene

0 comments: